Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Its been WAY too long...


Treyson and I went to New York for a reunion with my siblings. We are standing in front of Peter Witmer's home in Fayette, New York


Treyson turned TWO YEARS OLD on July 7th.


We went to Manti, Utah for Marshall's cousin;s wedding (Treyson is with my mother-in-law Dara Kae)

We are having another BOY. I am due at the end of November.


Treyson had his tonsils out a few days after our FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY



MARSHALL TURNED 30 YEARS OLD!

8 comments:

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Yeah! love the new post!!!!!

Kelly Munns said...

holy smokes there's a lot going on! first of all, congratulations on baby #2! i don't think i knew yet that you were expecting (but then again i'm really good to be surprised after i forget hearing something). it'll be fun having two boys together. did you want a girl? second, you look fantastic...and your family is so cute! i wonder if whitney has found your blog. i'll have to let her know about it. and third, i know dara kae! i must've known her from working at key bank for nearly 3 years. anyway, love her. glad to see a new post and that things are so exciting in your family!

Melissa Sutton said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad it's a boy. Every little boy needs a brother to grow up with :O) Let me know if I can help you out with anything . . .stop in and see me sometime.

Estelle said...

FINALLY!!!
I have been checking periodically and I guess it paid off... 4 months later. ha ha. Congrats on the baby boy! I heard you were really sick the first trimester, yuck! Glad to see you are doing well and that you got to get out of Rexburg a few times. Treyson is still such a cutie! He is getting so big!Tell Marshall happy birthday from me, and that he is really getting OLD! :)

Sophia said...

Hi Bethany! I like your blog. You have so many cute pictures posted. I love the family pic of Treyson with a mohawk. He is stinkin cute. Steve went on and on about how cute he was, and how much fun they had playing together at the reunion. I hope you guys are doing well. Have a happy day!

Gretchen said...

Yeah Boi!!!! (say it like flava flav) You know boys are best. We all do, we married them. I still can't believe we are both pregnant with boys at such close intervals. Are you enjoying pregnancy more this time around? Does it seem shorter? Are you having as hard of a time as I am choosing a name? It definitely gets more difficult the 2nd time around (in my experience).

Estelle said...

Um... it's been Way Too Long again :)

The Mommer said...

Yay! Marshal is 30!
Treyson is soooooooooo cute and the new baby is coming... at the end of November (???... I thought it was early Dec.). Like they say: new house, new baby!
I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!