36 weeks
Baby Boy!
Treyson's Halloween costume
Dara Kae made the chaps :)
Laundry Room
Kitchen
Bonus Room
Our hizzy
Living Room looking from kitchen
Master bedroom
Front door
Looking at dining room from living room
Treyson in his room before we painted





8 comments:
Very nice house!! I am excited to see it in person. I love the chaps I bet his daddy loves the outfit. I hope you guys are doing good we will see you really soon. Lots of Love!!
of course you look FABULOUS!! seriously lady you look great! and treyson's costume is adorable. love it! ummm wowza...how jealous am i of your new house. you've seen my house, you know where i'm coming from...
Loving the house.. very excited for you!
wow...great house! i especially love the toilet wall in your bedroom. genius! :) and i CANNOT believe you're 36 weeks! you are TEENY TINY! i think i was that big at like 17 weeks...seriously. you look great. can't wait to see this new little thing!
can i start off by saying, i just love hearing from you?! i think it's so funny that we're both married, having kids, and moving into real houses! anyway, yes the amby thing i was talking about is the same thing you are. i don't plan on using it for reflux (hopefully this baby doesn't have it) but it just seems like it would put the baby back to sleep if they woke themselves up. i probably wont end up getting it. i'll probably just put the kid in bed with me and nurse all night long like i did with isaac...who is still in the bed. i firmly believe things will work out!!!
It's beautiful, I am so happy for you guys! You are teeny tiny, and look awesome pregnant! You are meant to have a bunch of kiddos, if you look that good. I don't even look that good when I'm a month pregnant :)
Bethany, you are beautiful, as always.
Marshall and Treyson as BAD BOYZ cracks me up!
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!
Marshall... your handiwork is just the BEST! Beautiful!
Parabéns!!!
I can hardly wait to see it!
BEAUTIFUL home!!! LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment