
Independence Day Parade

BIRTHDAY CAKE!!

FIRST TASTE OF SUGAR... (no he didn't eat all that... just a few bites and I took it away)

Rocking chair from Grandma and Grandpa Ricks

Hanging with cousin Karsyn
We had a great time! Thanks so much for coming!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Treyson!! I cant believe he is one. We will be there in August cant wait to see him. We need to get together and let the boys play. See you soon.
i can't believe treyson is one!! it's incredible how quickly a year goes by. i can't believe that was his first taste of sugar!! makes me feel like a bad mom. haha. hopefully you guys come out here sometime soon and our little guys can play!!
He is so fun. Cute kid.
Hey guys. We didn't know you had a blog! Email me so I can add you to our invite list (we had to make our blog private after some weird 'incidents') It's jnstrassburg@yahoo.com. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREYSON!!! 1 is so much fun.
Treyson is getting so big! He is soooo cute too!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks at the reunion.
What a man! (go ahead, sing the song) I am so sorry I couldn't be there for the party. We thought about him all day. Trey's year has flown by but the end result is outstanding. He is by far my cutest almost nephew. Happy Birthday Trey. We love you!
TREYSON IS SO FLIPPEN CUTE!
I post, you post. It is a give and take relationship here. Unless of course you'd rather just ship us Treyson..?? Maybe then the boys could teach each other how to sleep.
Post a Comment