Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

June



Hanging out with daddy!



First Haircut! (Thanks Lori!)



The final product



Grandma Jayme's visit before going into the MTC



Trip to the Splash Park for cousin Karsyn's birthday (Dara Kae is holding him)



First ride on the boat!



He loves the water (it was freezing too!)

3 comments:

District 6 Festival Committee said...

I love that picture of him in the water. His face is so sweet. I also love the picture of him trying to catch the water. He is so cute and so fun to have around.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! Great party... you are a doll. We love you so So SO much!

The Mommer said...

Thanks for the picture of me and my little grandson. What a special thing for me... love having it in Brazil!
I LOVE YOU !