Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

MARCH!


He was obsessed with the bowl!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Marshall found Treyson like this... Mr. GQ

He loves his 4 wheeler now!

He poured the Kix himself!

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Return of the BIL...
He's headed your way with an eta of today or tomorrow. Last I talked to him he was in Minnesota and that was yesterday afternoon. I'm gonna guess he'll be there by late tonight.

The boys and I are flying out on the 7th of April. B will go with L for some time with relatives and R and I will be floating around til his visit is done but I'd love to meet your little man somewhere along the way.
The cheese picture is darling. Why the bumbo seat? Are you caring for other kids at your place? T sure seems 2 these days. He's getting big!

Myklind said...

So cute I love the new pictures! He is looking so big and so Cute!!

District 6 Festival Committee said...

He is so so so cute. What a funny cute kid you have these days. He cracks me up.

Steve-o said...

Love the "hat"! Trey's a stud!

The Mommer said...

Yes, he poured his Kix himself, then took responsibilty. Good kid!
That Mr. GQ was AMAZING!!!!

The Mommer said...

Yes, he poured his Kix himself, then took responsibilty. Good kid!
That Mr. GQ was AMAZING!!!!