Playing in the snow Treyson at the Museum of Play in New York Treyson loved playing with his cousins in Las Vegas Treyson and Crew "Wegmans" He loved putting all the food in the cart On "TV" with Elmo
These were WONDERFUL pictures! That little boy is so cute! I am so glad that you had a chance to go to the Museum of Play in Rochester... we had fun there last year. Yay!
I listened to "Blurry" from your playlist as I looked at your blog and remembered the video Marshall made 5 years ago... brought back memories (and a little tear of nostalgia)!
2 comments:
These were WONDERFUL pictures! That little boy is so cute! I am so glad that you had a chance to go to the Museum of Play in Rochester... we had fun there last year.
Yay!
I listened to "Blurry" from your playlist as I looked at your blog and remembered the video Marshall made 5 years ago... brought back memories (and a little tear of nostalgia)!
Post a Comment