Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

April!






April has been a busy month! We went down to Las Vegas for my little brother's wedding really enjoyed the 85-90 degree weather. I stayed down there an extra week and a half for my oldest nephew's baptism. It was a lot of fun but I enjoyed coming home to Marshall. Treyson is adjusting to sleeping in his own room (finally). He still doesn't have any teeth. Marshall is enjoying his new job and we are doing great!

6 comments:

Myklind said...

Still no teeth?? You are one lucky mama. I am so glad Marshall is liking his new job. Though I have no clue what it is. Treyson is getting so big. He is a cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! More Treyson pictures!!! Thanks for posting these. I am SO happy that you were able to be with Marshall again ... it must have been hard for you guys to be separated for that week. I am sure Marshall missed his little boy! -And his wife, too! It makes me happy that Marshall is enjoying his new job... Yay, yay, yay!!!

steph said...

we miss you guys!! we really need to catch up! reading your little blurb made me realize that i have no clue what's going on with you guys right now! haha. but it sounds like you guys are having fun and keeping busy. can you believe treyson is 9 months old already?!?!?!

Gretchen said...

He is so cute. I love that last picture especially. Any advice for the ten year olds?
I haven't touched foot in primary for um...12?? years? This is gonna be loverly.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

I love pictures of your growing boy. Keep posting- they make my day.

heatherjesse said...

How CUTE is your little guy Bethany seriously!!! so Marshall got a new job??? what is it??? anyways love your blog!!!!