Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life in the 'BURG



Its been a while since I have posted on this blog. My computer is so slow (it could be the 43 viruses but who knows) so I usually only type on my family blog... I'll do better though. Things have been going well. I am still not working and absolutely LOVE being a stay at home mom. Treyson has become very vocal and I love listening to him coo. It is so adorable. I posted a picture of his cradle but he barely sleeps in it... I try, he's just not interested... I think we waited a little too long. He was sleeping in the cradle sometimes but on my birthday he projectile vomited and scared the crap out of me so I didn't want him out of my sight. He generally sleeps about 4-5 hours during the night and then wakes up and wants to eat about every 2-3 hours after that. He is a really good baby and rarely cries. Marshall adores him too. Its so cute. We have definitely been a lot closer since having him.

2 comments:

steph said...

glad to see you joined the world of blogging!! i'll be checking up on you so keep it posted!! tryeson is so darling...you guys need to make a trip out here! if you ever do, you'd better let us know! miss you guys!

Myklind said...

Hey Bethany I am just writing to let you know I am losing hope. I check often for a new posting but nope still none. Hope you guys are having fun with Treysons first christmas! Love you guys Myklind